Terms and Conditions
- You consent to us collecting your demographic and interest data, as well as more general data. We use this to check that we are marketing to the correct base of people and not for any other reason.
- You consent to us storing cookies on your computer to log you in.
- Team TRI.B.E. reserves the right to refuse your application for membership.
- You are expected to treat the club, its staff and its equipment with respect and failure to do this may result in your membership being cancelled.
- Memberships are non-transferable and anyone found to be using someone else’s membership card will be reported to the police for fraud.
- All members must be above 16 years of age
If you have any of the following conditions you must notify us.
- Has a Doctor/Medical professional ever diagnosed you with a heart condition and indicated you should restrict your physical activity?
- Have you experienced chest pain in the past month?
- Do you have an injury or orthopaedic condition (such as a back, hip, or knee problem) that may worsen due to a change in your physical activity?
- Are you pregnant?
- Are you 69 years of age or older and not used to being very active?
- When you perform physical activity, do you feel pain in your chest?
- Do you ever faint or get dizzy and lose your balance?
- Do you have high blood pressure or a heart condition in which a doctor/medical professional is currently prescribing medicine?
- Do you have insulin dependant diabetes?
- Do you know of any other reason you should not exercise or increase your physical activity?
Membership Terms & Conditions
- You pay your membership on a yearly basis: no contract, no maximum or minimum term, just stay as long as you wish, payable by standing order.
- You consent to receiving transactional emails and SMSs such as booking confirmation, class updates, and reminders.
- By providing an email address members consent to receiving newsletters from Team TRI.B.E.
- Abuse of membership, i.e. not paying fees when due, continued incorrect use of equipment, verbal or physical abuse of Team TRI.B.E. staff, will result in the cancellation of the membership immediately and any outstanding fee’s, costs from damage or legal fees will be sought from you via our collection agency.
- Team TRI.B.E. has the right to refuse your application for membership.
- During your membership yearly fee must be paid regardless of whether you use our services.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- We may suspend or cancel your membership and ‘membership contract’ if, at any time:
You seriously or repeatedly break these terms and conditions. or the terms and conditions of use or membership agreement;
You or your guests use rude or abusive language or violent behaviour at any of our clubs, or if your behaviour puts our other members or team members at risk from harm or affects their interests in some way.
- If we end or cancel your membership for any of the reasons listed here, we will not refund your bank and administration fee, starter payments, monthly subscription.
- By law, we do not have to pay you compensation for any service, facility or equipment not being available because of health and safety reasons or where it is for the benefit of your membership.
- By law, we do not have to pay you compensation for loss or damage you may suffer unless we fail to carry out our duties under these terms and conditions to a reasonable standard or break any duties we have to carry out by law.
- We will not compensate you if we have failed to carry out our duties due to:
a fault of your own;
a third party not connected with providing our services under these terms and conditions;
or events which we could not have known about beforehand even if we had taken all reasonable care.
- Notice of cancellation should be given in writing at the start of a calendar month, and if issued with a membership card this should be returned to Team TRI.B.E.
Member Health Agreement
You warrant, declare and acknowledge that:
- The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and will be relied upon by us.
- Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically trained and should you have any concerns with your health and fitness you should seek independent medical advice before engaging in any physical activity on our premises.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your health or vulnerability to injury change.
- You have read and understood this agreement and all of its the Terms and Conditions before accepting them below.
- This agreement will become binding upon both parties once you have checked the “I confirm that I have read and agree to Team TRI.B.E. Health Agreement” box and the “Continue to CONFIRM PAYMENT” button has been clicked.
You are primarily responsible for your health and wellbeing, but we at Team TRI.B.E. are concerned that you enjoy our events safely. To that end we consider that we should expect the following of each other.
- Whilst we will respect your decision over your training regime we reserve the right to ask you not to exercise beyond what we reasonably believe to be your personal ability.
- We shall endeavour to maintain a safe environment for you to enjoy your exercise.
- We shall endeavour to ensure that our fitness trainers and staff are qualified to fitness industry standards.
- We shall at all times keep confidential any information that you give us regarding your health.
If you are a wheelchair user we require you to have an induction at one of our sessions to ensure your safe use of our facilities and services.